LHR Consult offers services covered by the tissues and cells legislation (e.g. within the fertility and stem cell industry) – including personal data protection and quality management. Taking on tasks within related disciplines – such as life sciences, will also fit in naturally.
Tissues and cells legislation
- Providing advise and consultation on processes such as procurement, testing, processing, preservation, storage, coding, distribution, import and export of human tissues and cells intended for human use.
- Acting as Responsible Person in accordance with the Danish Tissue Order §4/5
- Preparation and continuous improvement of quality documents (e.g. policies, agreements, consent forms and terms & conditions) and -systems.
Personal data protection
- Providing advice and consultation on the GDPR, national Data Protection Acts and special law (e.g. marketing and cookies).
- Acting as Data Protection Officer (DPO) in accordance with Chapter 7 of the Danish Data Protection Act/GDPR, Section 4.
- Preparation and continuous improvement of GDPR-processes/-documentation.
- Evaluation and optimization of existing GDPR-processes/-documentation.
- Providing advice and consultation on quality planning, quality assurance, quality control and quality improvement.
- Acting as Quality Responsible.
- Preparation and continuous improvement of quality documents (e.g. quality manual, policies and standard operating procedures) and -systems.
- Evaluation and optimization of exixting quality processes/-systems